In his 32-paragraph story laying out the campaign, Morain interviewed just one expert: Art Pulaski.
Pulaski is an AFL-CIO organizer in California who is on record saying his organizion plans to spend money and mobilize union members to defeat Whitman.
Check out this paragraph:
"She is in a different class, a different class of people. People will begin to see that," Art Pulaski, head of the California Labor Federation-AFL-CIO, told me. "She breathes different air than the rest of us."
Morain didn't go to the trouble of finding somebody with an opposing view to quote. Just union-boss Pulaski.
Which means Morain's piece today is nothing but DNC, pro-union talking points.
Dan Morain's background as a long-time lefty will be a subject for later posts on this site.
- CA labor leader: "We are going to do everything in our power to make sure Jerry Brown wins"
- AFL-CIO says it plans aggressive campaign to elect Moonbeam
- California Professional Firefighers endorse Moonbeam
- California Nurses Association endorse Moonbeam
- Report: SEIU gives $150,000 to Moonbeam campaign