Friday, June 25, 2010

SEIU to protest Palin event in Turlock Friday -- please email me photos of the moonbats

I understand SEIU will protest Sarah Palin's speech at CSU Stanislaus on Friday. Anybody who has access to photos of SEIU protesters at the event - please email them to me and I'll post them on the blog.

Update: This morning the Modesto Bee was tweeting cheap shots at Palin.  Check out this tweet: You can see Russia from Turlock today! Sarah Palin speaks tonight at CSU Stanislaus   The quote, "I can see Russia from my house" is of course from Tina Fey, not Palin.  This is the kind of humor elitists use among each other to reaffirm how smart they are compared to everyone else.  Which explains why the The Mod Bee cheap shot tweet got this response on Twitter.

By the way, Palin speaks at 8:00 PM tonight, although protesters will arrive well before then.

No comments: